Products and Services
All Media specializes in listening to our clients needs and we will custom design a turnkey solution for you. We take the time to educate our customers and create the best custom solution for their homes.
Whole House Audio systems can create the perfect listening lifestyle in your new or existing home. We can provide listening and control of all audio sources such as:
- iTunes / MP3 music servers,
- Satellite radio / Internet radio
- iPod dock control
- Cable Boxes
- and more
All Media can uninstall your current equipment for your move and reinstall in your new home. How about an upgraded flat screen TV for your new family room? A WiFi booster can help the WiFi strength in your new home.
Let us get your system and WiFi installed on your move in day.
Whether it is background audio, information displays, conference room projector systems or surveillance monitoring, All Media can implement the perfect solution for your specific needs.
- (1) State-of-the-art trouble shooting: Upon request, we're now able to remotely monitor IP devices (Wi-Fi routers, IP enabled power supplies, Surveillance Systems, and more). We can be alerted to an issue and pro-actively fix problems before you even know it.
- (2) Annual check-up, technology consultation: A proactive way to ensure that all systems are in working order AND to keep you up-to-date on the latest available technology.
- (3) Unlimited technical phone or on-site service calls: If we can't solve any problem in person, we’ll be there in person.
- (4) Cancellation at any time: In the spirit of providing you with the service that you've come to expect from All Media Consultants, you can cancel the plan within 30 days, no questions asked.
Question: Why run wiring during framing of a house? Answer: Once drywall and insulation are installed on your walls, it becomes very difficult and inconvenient to add the wiring and accessories necessary to operate many modern-day conveniences like home theater systems, computer networks, and satellite television without drilling unsightly holes in walls, ceilings, and floors. Once your house is constructed, often times it is impossible to run new wiring to the areas as you would like, forcing less than ideal system configurations and unsightly exposed wiring to achieve the setup you are after.
When you pre-wire your home during construction, the homeowner has the benefits of a neat, clean installation, with the wires and controls being accessed in a control panel instead of creating a mess of the wall and ceilings usually needed in a retro-fit solution.
When you let All Media Consultants handle the pre-wiring, you get reliability and attention to detail along with a technologically superior wiring system that is fully documented and mapped for future reference. Upgrading to new or different components in the future is made much easier, and even if you don't take advantage of the pre-wiring, it is in place and ready for future use. Think how valuable this might be to a prospective home buyer! All Media Consultants can pre-wire for virtually any home theater, home entertainment, stereo system, ceiling speakers, home and office communication or video surveillance.
We can Help You. Call Us 973.467.1103
including Essex, Morris, Bergen, Union, Hudson, Passaic and surrounding counties.